Why Career Coaching For You?
Working with women for over 20 years,I focus on all aspects of your life, taking a strategic & empowering approach for you to create change within yourself, your life, your career & your organisation.
Career coaching helps women at all levels and at all stages in their career:
- Women wanting to take control of their career & tap into their Zone of Genius
- Entrepreneurs, game changers & women wanting to create change in the world
- Professionals looking to climb the ladder, gain confidence & know their worth
- Professionals looking for leadership skills
- Women who need support within their career development
- Women wanting to change their career path & direction
- Women needing guidance to navigate their current organisation & improve their relationships
Career coaching teaches new skills and provides resources to make difficult and complex decisions in the workplace easier, with the ability to unlock your full potential in your career & life whilst gaining a balance with your mind, body and soul.
Whether you’re facing difficult situations, having difficulties working and communicating with managers or colleagues, or looking to be a more effective leader, soulful career coaching gives you the skills you need to ensure you make the most of your time at work and in your future.
How it works
Empowerment Sessions are 2-3hours depending on your needs - it is recommended to have a phone consultation with Eiran to establish your Coaching Compatibility & initial needs analysis. Call her now or head to contact us to arrange arrange a time with her.
The first session is a clarifying session where we uncover your needs & that of the business if required so that we can best support your development. This program is for any person in a leadership position or one where they wish to progress & development within their career & the program is tailored accordingly.
Investment: One off Sessions: $125 (inc gst) per hour (min 2 hour sessions only).
CAREER EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
- Includes 30hrs of Coaching development
- Deep diving sessions into your blocks & issues
- Intention setting specific to your Package & Career
- Learn to develop Skills & Empower yourself after session
- Eirans intuitive guidance & Support
- Job search & interviewing alignment to ensure you are in line with your values when looking at your career & potential organisations or career direction
- Values assessment
- Boundary settings skills
- Emotional intelligence guidance
- Career assessment
- Intuitive training to work with your Feminine Power in any environment
- Leadership development & team Guidance
Topics covered over coaching are dependant on your development needs but will cover some of the below, during the program you will gain tools in the below areas to assist you in your career.
- Empowering yourself when you have lost confidence or you doubt your abilities to take the next step.
- Collaboration – how to enhance collaboration with the use of boundaries, vulnerability & the reduction of shame to get the most out of yourself & others.
- Introducing yourself & others to a 2-person relationship system that creates safety for staff & yourself to express and create.
- Learning to step into leadership, even when you don’t have a team, leading your life to live with purpose.
- Inspired Leadership, inspiring teams, reducing bullying within a culture, learning the impact of dignity & courage to make real change no matter what your role.
- Management & development of team members & those around you, Knowing when business is business and doing so with compassion.
- Relationships (internal and external), seeing the humanness with your relationships & developing an emotional intelligence required to inspiring yourself & others. Welcoming feelings & emotions into the workplace in a safe & productive way. Developing empathy.
- Effective communication to get the best from all parties, embracing conflict to effectively move into a better outcome.
- Assisting people or yourself in finding the passion within and ensure they bring their best self to a role.
- Learning how to create loyalty & trust within teams to bring about better results.
- Overcoming past or current employment issues, incl feeling unsafe in the workplace, redundancy, bullying, business transitions, such as merger & structural changes, change management
- Conflict resolution, How to get the best out of people, overcoming negative blocks, embracing challenges.
- Changing the views of a perceived failure & making the most out of what is available in the moment.
Development comes about through the use of a changed perspective of teams, structure & clients through the use of expanded focus & a human systems approach.
- Skill Development: Delving into your career history to bring forward skills that you are unaware of, this tool if we need to use it can also then be used to enable staff to complete task that they feel unsure how to do. It is a great technique to use also with staff so that they can delve into their own skillset to create solutions.
- Empowerment of self & staff that enables people the chance to move from awareness, presence, compassion rather than fear & worry to bring about change.
Why commit to a Package Program?
Packages Programs are designed for you to commit to “YOU” & your life. They offer discounts on my time as well as have a magically way of unfolding towards your visions & goals.
Package sessions are usually fortnightly however depending on your needs may be more or less.
This Program is 20-30hours of session time, that will be weekly or fortnightly dependant on the need of the client. This is usually set as 10 x 2hr appointments.
Package investment Varies from $2,400 - $3,500. inc GST. Payment plans available. Terms & Conditions apply. Some package & sessions are a claimable as professional development at tax time. Please check with your accountant.
Your workplace may also contribute to your training please ask Eiran for further information to supply to your workplace.
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB
A RESUME “BRAND YOUR TRUE SELF” PACKAGE is just for you.
Individualise your resume so you can stand out in the crowd & land that dream job.
- Individualised Resume Assessment - approx 1hr (my time).
- Consultation on current career situation & Resume - 2hr together.
- Individualised Resume design/re-design with your NEW Self Branding - approx 2hrs (my time).
- Cover letter designed for a specific job role. 1hr (my time).
- 30 min phone or online debrief on Resume for tweaking (30mins).
- 30 min phone Consult or on line on interviews or job Applications (30mins).
- PLUS AS A BONUS:
Job application consultation for 1 month, including current job market research specific to you. Where I peruse the market and see what jobs I can send your way to apply for to help you get the ball rolling. This will be via text. I will send through Appropriate jobs I see in the market over the month.
This package will need you to send me your current Resume & cover letter example.
Resume Package Investment: $1,100 inc gst.
Some package & sessions are a claimable as professional development at tax time. Please check with your accountant.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS TO GET YOU STARTED
Zone of Genius - Your Zone of Genius comes from a book called ‘The Big Leap’ by Gay hendricks it is that feeling you get when you are doing something you love & could do it for hours & hours for a really long time. Living in this state on a regular basis, guidance & courage.When you are in your ‘Zone of Genius’ your work and inspiration will flow and your ability to perform and excel will become seamless.
Mindfulness - Is the ability to focus your attention on the present moment while acknowledging you emotions, thoughts and bodily sensations. It is the awareness of what is going on around you, it is a place where you can find space & presence. It is used to develop a sense of calm & peace.
What is a Coach - A professional who creates a safe space where you can share your challenges, fears, hearts desires & triumphs. They provide tools to support you both in and out of sessions. They guide, teach, explore & play to empower you to be your best self. They don't judge and they don't make decisions for you, however they can direct you to the ‘right’ decision for you. They provide support, accountability, and encouragement to help you achieve both your goals, intentions and dreams.
What is a Client - A person who wants takes responsibility & control of their lives, who is seeking support to navigate both personal & professional choices. They want to be empowered & learn to empower themselves so they can inspire others to do the same. They want to thrive & have success in all areas of life & arent afraid to seek support & invest in their well being. They want to make lifestyle choices to better enhance their lives & the lives of others.
Soulful living - is the process in which an individual is learning to self actualise through life’s challenges & triumphs. They understand that life isn’t just the physical component & their spirituality, mind, body & soul play a major part in their Divine existence in the Universe. The Universes guidance is an important part of their life & they use it to navigate their intuition & choices. It is a holistic approach to living & often involves soul-searching during life’s challenges.
Self actualising - Is the ability to live in your full intellectual and creative potential. It is where a person fully realises & uses their potential as a human being.
Empowerment - The confidence to be yourself fully without judgment, to understand & know your own self worth, dignity & self-respect as a human being & live a life where you treat & empower others to do the same.
Intuitiveness - the ability to tap into you your “gut instinct’ & extra sensory perception to guide you & others through life
Inspiration - The feeling of being joyous, empowered & creative to the point where you take action.
Upper limits - unconscious beliefs that limit you from achieving success in every aspect of life so you can live life with ease, joy & freedom.
Self Development - is the opportunity to change & develop yourself through non-traditional & traditional forms of learning. To better yourself & up-skill in areas of your life.
Emotional intelligence - is understanding your emotional guidance system & your affect on yourself & others in any environment.
Leadership - the ability to lead others & yourself well to a mutual vision of success
At Open for life our approach is holistic.
Our career & life coaching programs & our development courses take into account all aspects of your life. We work togther towards a sense of wholeness in your mind, your body & your soul so that your personal & professional development makes lasting change.
Our client testimonials
I have improved my life and work relationships.
I originally came to Eiran for career counselling, but found so much more – a better understanding of myself and where I’m at and a clearer sense of where I’m going. I’m now well on the way to a career change that I am passionate about. I have improved my life and work relationships and now approach problems and obstacles in a different way. I always leave having learned something new and helpful. Well worth the time and money as an investment in your future.
I have now landed a job in a Law Firm.
My coaching program with Eiran gave me the confidence & lead me to change my career from a Business Development Manager to following my passion for the Law. Eiran taught me great communication skills to change the way I work that then lead me to realise that my business development although I was really good at it wasn’t what I really wanted to be doing with my life. Eiran guided me down the path I needed to take to study law as a mature age student & I have now landed a job in a Law Firm to assist with my Career Development. I am very excited to be taking the steps that for so long I was afraid to take. Thanks Eiran
My resume was transformed to represent me better.
Eiran’s ability to help me build a better brand for myself using my resume & a few sessions was truly amazing, the Career upgrade package, allowed me to see what I was really qualified to do, my resume was transformed to represent me better & to stand out from other resumes when applying for job roles, Being an Senior Executive
I felt safe, listened to and met with respect and authenticity.
Working with Eiran on business or personal matters is such an insightful and valuable journey. Eiran uses her amazing experience, abilities and skills to support and incite transformation at a deep and long lasting level. She beautifully created a space where I felt safe, listened to and met with respect and authenticity”.
Katie, Nurse & Transformational Coach
Last year I signed up with Eiran Trethowan at Open for Life for the Career Coaching Program she provides.
I can honestly say I would not have proceeded so well into my business (if at all ) without her fantastic ability to pick up on what is holding me back and then with her remarkable intuition and skills be able to turn things around in both my life and my business.
I have also attended a number of workshops Eiran has conducted which have been informative, helpful and a lot of fun.
I would highly recommend Eiran at Open for Life if you are looking for a Business Mentor, Counsellor or just want to turn your life around. She is a remarkable lady who is extremely passionate and professional in her business which shows in the results that she gets.
Thanks Eiran for all your hard work and I look forward to working with you in the future.
I now have a clear vision.
Eiran helped bring clarity to my business. I now have a clear vision!
Subscribe to our newsletter
“Empowerment is trusting the connection with yourself first” - Eiran Trethowan
Stay up to date with the latest news and information on how you can empower your life today.
Subscribe to our mailing list and choose empowerment that starts with YOU choosing YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of career coaching?
20 hours of session time conducted on a weekly or fortnightly basis requires an investment of $2,500. Depending on your needs, this is usually set out as 10 x 2-hour appointments. Our Professional Development program is tax deductible and comes with a variety of payment options.
What type of success have you seen?
Our proven track record of successful, thriving clients are my testimony to what I do. Because without so many people vouching for Open For Life and what I do, I couldn’t be where I am today.
Our methods of engagement and coaching have been fine-tuned to get the best out of whoever I work with, and with over 20 years’ experience and expertise, it’s no wonder our clients swear by our professional development program and refer their colleagues to us for the same treatment.
Let’s begin your professional development and career coaching journey today
I hope I’ve already inspired you to take a little time out of your day to put your own career first.
Isn’t it time you made an investment in your own future?
Meditation is more than a way to shut off the noise from your busy life.
Contact Open For Life for your quote and 20 minute career coaching session, as well as information on how I plan to transform your career into what you’ve always wanted it to be.
It only takes one phone call to make a life altering change.
With nothing to lose and so much to gain, what are you waiting for?